Friday, April 12, 2013

109; Friday Fives

This post is brought to you by muscle relaxers and pain medicine.

1. Be your own advocate.  I have a post about this next week.  If you can't advocate for yourself, make sure someone can.

2.  We are headed to PF Changs for dinner tonight with family.  Yum.

3. These photos were taken 24 hours apart, in that order...

...in April.  It's wrong.  Just wrong.  Even the dog things it's wrong, and he likes snow.

4.  I had some bump on my neck that caused issues with my shoulder and neck.  2 doctor visits and I'm on muscle relaxers and pain meds.  I haven't worked out in almost two weeks.  It's KILLING me not to work out.  The muscle relaxer is kicking in right about.......now.  Don't judge me for any additional typos, ok?

5.  I can't think of a fifth one.I think it's the muscle relaxer and the pain meds.  See you Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment