1. People always tell me.... that I look younger than I am. Supposedly I can attribute this to the greasy slick that that my face has been the majority of my life. Who knew I'd love my problematic oily skin later in life?
2. In the movie based on my life... I'd be played by Meg Ryan (is she still alive?) and Pete would be played by Charlie Hunnam, who is Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Yum.
3. Typically, I end up regretting.... the random stuff that comes out of my mouth. Similar to things like...well this list...
4. I always ask to leave off the.... ketchup. NAST to the Y!
5. Kim and Kanye really... confuse me. Either she has clothing that is suctioned to her body or is meant for a 4 year old. He doesn't like anyone and I can't figure out why he is famous?
6. My Parents always reminded me... to clean my room.
7. Every single day I..... catch myself trying to figure out who that new woman is in the mirror, only to realize it's me...
8. This one time in College...I went home with a roommate. Her family thought she introduced me as Shevy instead of Shelly. And I was too shy to correct them so I let them call me Shevy all weekend. It's become my nickname.
10. My latest white lie was... there are too many to remember...
11. I know all the words to... every Bon Jovi song. Sadly I am stuck in the 80's hair band days. You should have seen my high bangs and teased out hair... talk about awesome!
12. When I grow up... dang, aren't I a grown up yet? Really?
13. Sexy time is... (Chris's Mamie reads my blog, so I might skip this one) sexy.
14. I will never, ever... get back together...wait, never mind. Return my niece and nephew to my sister all hyped up on candy, caffeine and with only 3 hours of sleep. (I think I know the answer to #10....)
15. I think it's hilarious... that my hubby sits outside the studio where I do Body Pump and mimics me three times a week. Apparently so do my classmates. They might be burning additional calories with all the excessive laughing....