Monday, March 25, 2013

190; Somedays You're The Bug

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.  Can you guess what I am today?

I have a recap of last week that was crazy busy and fun and strange and all that, along with photos and information from my 1 year anniversary of my Realize Band.  But that's for later this week.

We went to the Donnie Smith Motorcycle Show on Saturday, with a tag-along 10 year old.  She actually texted Pete Mr Softy who can't say no and we picked her up on our way to the show.  She followed him around like a puppy listening to every word.  The relationship between the two of them is very cute and great for both of them.  But have you ever tried to explain inappropriate T-Shirt and Sticker sayings to a 10 year old without actually explaining them?  Yeah, me neither, until Saturday.

Alison with my vest on and a helmet that she said looked pretty awesome...until she realized it was skeletons.

Alison with the Izzy Double and bonus scoop.


Sunday morning we got up and all three of us headed to the gym (because Mr Softy can't say now to sleeping over so she can sleep with the dog...lol)  Unfortunately the Kids Zone was closed while we were there.  So Alison was in the gym for a while with Pete while he ran on his bouncy shoes.  Then she rode the bike a short time next to me on the treadmill.  But it wasn't working and she was bored.  So we all went to swim.  We played in the pool for a while and then went home...where I took a nap.

*sigh*  I know that napping means that I likely will have a hard time sleeping, but I was sooooo tired.  So a short nap, bring Alison home, grocery shop, prep dinner and lunches for the week, eat dinner and relax about 7:30 pm.

I think I fell asleep about 1 am and my alarm went off at 4:30am.  I got up and headed to the gym, but it was one of those days where it's just not clicking.  I walked/jogged my 40 minutes and headed to Body Pump.  But my favorite instructor was out sick and the fill in is not very good and I ended up leaving half way through.  I got home and lay back in bed, cuddling with the pup.  I was ready to just call into work when I remembered that I was covering for a coworker.  I rushed though my shower and getting ready in record time.  Only to get to the SUV and realize that my gas light was on.  I rushed to work (please let me make it to a gas station after work) and ran up the stairs to see the coworker there.  Confused, she reminded me it was actually tomorrow.  *sigh*

Is it time to go home yet?  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment