Wednesday, March 20, 2013

188.2; Weigh In Wednesday

button

It's Wednesday.  Midweek.  I'm still at 188.  I say still with some defeat that it's not gone lower.  But I also say still with pride that it's not going up.  I believe that I am definitely in the 180's to stay.  Hip Hip Hooray!

Tomorrow is a big day.  1 year since my Realize Band was put in.  I year of struggles and learning.  I year of losing and gaining some an losing again.  I've been reflecting with Pete and hopefully I can get some of those emotions and feelings down for you.  I'm also trying to get Pete to take some photos of me so that I can compare before and after.  I'm afraid of put them out for the world to see, but it's my journey, you know?  And it's authentic.  Mine.

Friday is another big day.  I'll be 43.  And I have to renew my drivers license.  Usually this is a pain and I hate it.  I can't wait to have a new photo taken!  And for the first time since high school, the weight on my license will be TRUE!  I can honestly say that I'm excited to renew this year!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in from weigh-in Wednesday. :)

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete