Thursday, March 14, 2013

187.6; Behinder and Behinder

I had a migraine yesterday.  Thus the lack of posting.

I missed Weigh in Wednesday. I'm holding strong at 187 and some the last week.  Partly it's due to a couple of days where food just wasn't going down well.  I'd eat a bit and be done.  Just done.  Then I got a fill of my band on Monday.  I was at 9.75 (out of 11cc's) and added .3.  I think things were/are going well, but I wanted to feel a bit more restriction at meals. I certainly had the capacity to eat more an 1 to 1.5 cups at a meal.  Since the fill I'm right at that cup or so for eat meal and 2 snacks.  Last night for dinner I had a hard boiled egg and a cup of chocolate coy milk.  Lots of protein some carbs.  I was full. 

I was awake at 4am today.  The dog was barking at something downstairs, but I'm not sure what it was.  So I've been at work since just before 6 am.  Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be gone from work.  I am behind because we have people out of the unit that we are covering for.  I am behind because I am the contact while my supervisor is out of the office on vacation.  Add in a day off and I am behinder and behinder.  So 6am I was in clearing out documents and trying to get caught up.

I KEEKED this morning about being behind.  That's when I noticed that I seemed to have Fraggle Rock hair:
 
 
 
  See the floating hair at the top of my head?  Yep.  Fraggle Rock hair. 

*sigh*  It's almost the weekend, right?  I need the weekend soon, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment