Friday, March 15, 2013

188.2; Friday Fives

1.  Thank goodness for the weekend.  I don't know what's planned for the weekend, but just knowing that it's here is enough.

2.  I'm on the hunt still for those new running shoes.  My feet are sore after a run and yet I can't find anyone in the area who has my style and size.  I may need to resort to Zappos.


3.  I'm still addicted to Jodi Arias's murder trial.  Partly because I like law and justice (that's why I do what I do).  It's fascinating to see how the evidence is presented and how the defendant is presenting themselves.
Source:  NYTimes

4.  I still crave carbonation at times.  I drank a really really cold Sparkling Ice yesterday.  Then promptly felt bloated and uncomfortable.  It's not over carbonated so it goes down, but once it's there, the carbonation sits.  Yuk.


5.  In the last 3 weeks I've purchased 3 dresses.  Spring/Summer dresses.  It snowed again today.  Clearly the weather hasn't decided to cooperate with my clothing choices.

So that's it for today.  I have I bunch of posts planned for the next couple of weeks as I reach my 1 year post surgery.  Lots of thoughts floating around in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment