1. I'm on round 2 of antibiotics for my sinus infection. Do you know what happens to women who play with the balance of good/bad bacteria too much? Yes, secondary infection in a not so comfortable area. *sigh* And because I can't have dairy around the times that I take the antibiotic, I've been chugging yogurt for lunch every day....all to no avail. *sigh*
2. My weight went is hovering at 187-188. I'd really like it to go down. Thank you in advance...
3. I haven't been able to gym for a week. (see #1 and #2). I'm anxious to get back.
4. I burned my right hand on boiling water yesterday trying to bake bread. Boiling water hurts. Pete says I am a burn magnet. It's likely true.
5. We spent $800 on a new water softener yesterday. For that price the water should do a lot more than clean things. It should be gold water or something.
6. Pete is in a phase of trying to re lose about 10 pounds. He's struggling to figure out how to do it when it's hard and a puzzle of things versus when he was initially losing and an easy equation.
7. It's freaking cold. As in -16 when when I left for work this morning with a possible high of -1.
8. I'm excited to have dinner tonight. I made Sunday Sauce that closely tastes like the sauce my Grandma used to make when I was a kid. I'm chasing kid memories with food. But I don't feel guilty because I can do it in moderation.
9. I'm waiting for my newest Kiki la'Rue order. A couple of tops, scarf and a bracelet.
10. I'd love to be able to hear out of both ears at once and hear well. (see #1)