Tuesday, September 11, 2012

197; Remembering

Today is the 11th anniversary of 9/11.

Today is about remembering those people who lost their lives.  Those people who gave their lives to help.  And those people who were left behind after it all stopped.  I want us as a nation to never ever forget those people. 

Each year I watch 9/11 Documentary.  I watch it to remember the feeling of sorrow.  I watch to remember the feeling of unity with my fellow Americans.  I watch to make sure that I don't forget the impact this had on everyone.

If you were there or you watched on TV or you avoided the coverage...you were still impacted. 

I pray for us all today.  I pray that we can find the unity as a nation again instead of this divisive path we are on currently.

Much love, many prayers and lots of thoughts to everyone on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment