1. I am signed up for my first official 5k. Never mind that it's at a local school and my 10 year old niece is going to do it with me. What? She can run the mile in 9 minutes. Way faster than I can.
2. My new shoes aren't working out for me. I so want those pretty running shoes in various colors. I try every time to stray from my boring New Balance shoes. But I guess I am mean for boring.
3. I saw people from work that I haven't seen in quite a while. One of them told me I looked great. It's such a confidence booster when someone does that.
4. I plan on going to see Trouble With The Curve orThe Master or both this weekend. I also want to see Taken 2 when it opens next weekend. All the sudden movies are getting good for me again.
5. I want to talk more about this next week...I'm noticing more people paying attention to me in public. I can't decide whether to be flattered, uncomfortable, mad or what.