1. I'm participating in the Lazyman Triathlon at the YMCA. It starts today and lasts 6 weeks. In that time I need to swim 2.5 miles, bike 112 miles and run 26.2 miles. I'm hoping to complete it in 4 weeks.
2. It's my niece's 10th birthday next Tuesday so there's a big party tomorrow. I can't believe she is 10 already. I have a whole basket of Justin Bieber presents for her.
3. My goal for this weekend is to run outside again. I clocked a 5K in my neighborhood and I'm planning on getting it in Sunday if it's not raining.
4. My heart is currently in Vegas with a wonderful group of women that I got to meet last April in Chicago. The Zen Girls are meeting up again and I couldn't swing this trip. But My heart and sometimes brain is there this weekend.
5. My other goal is to participate in mat Pilate's or yoga in the next week. I need to stretch out my calves because they're tight and cramping lately.
Have a good weekend!