Friday, May 11, 2012

209.0; Friday Fives

1.  I lied.  My alarm clock overslept today on my day off and I missed Body Pump.  No gym today.  I'm still holding at 209 and my hunger is pretty much gone all the time.  It really makes me think more about my post from yesterday.

2.  I have a raging sinus infection.  But only on my left side.  I have antibiotics from the doctor, but she wants me to wait & see if it will clear up on it's own. (psssst....I don't think this one will)

3.  Cookie baking day today.  I have 4 batches of cookies in my freezer waiting to be baked with 2 more to be mixed & baked.  I wonder how many cookies are really left, given that I've seen my husband munching on frozen cookie balls all week...

4.  Rhubarb.  Do you like it?  I'm going over to my parent's house to raid their plant today and make a bunch of rhubarb muffins to give away to family at tomorrow's Mother's Day get together.

5.  Sunday is our first motorcycle club gathering of the spring.  I can't wait to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment