Tuesday, May 22, 2012

208.0; Weekend Picture Recap


My Neapolitan cake.  Verdict?  The guests loved it.  The vanilla cake was pretty tasteless and very dense.  It was much better paired with frosting though.  The chocolate layer needed more structure, it fell in the middle, but tasted awesome.  The strawberry layer was prefect and I'd make it again in a heartbeat.

My Dad and Pete shooting at the outdoor range.  The motorcycle club plans events and this was one on them.  We all had a great time.  I fired a black powder gun and a rifle for the first time.  Both were pretty cool!

My Dad shooting my uncle's rifle.  My uncle died suddenly when I as 20.  He was only 14 years older than me and I miss him.  I'm glad that I got to shoot his rifle.

Nico is an "aggressive chewer". He does it appropriately, but we go through bones like crazy.  So Pete thought this bone would last a while because he couldn't move it and would chew only when in the living room.  WRONG.  The 20 lb dog got the 4.5 lb bone up the stairs last night into our bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment