Friday, May 25, 2012

207.2; Memorial Weekend Friday Fives

1.  My puppy dawg got a cut.  A buzzzzz cut.  Does your puppy dawg hang his head in shame for the first 24 hours after a good cut?  Mine does.

2.  I had the best dinner last night.  Our house guest set out cold chicken, cut up peppers and onions, avocado, peppered salmon, crusty french bread and creamy feta cheese.  We sat on the living room floor eating picnic style and talked.  It was relaxing, yummy and I didn't over eat.

3.  I'm going to be spending the weekend with 2 kiddos who've never camped.  Lord help me.  It's going to rain and then be hotter than Hades.

4.  I portioned up snacks last night.  Grass fed beef summer sausage, low calorie cheddar slices, watermelon, grapes, kiwi, banana bread, cookies and strawberries.  I put the dry snacks in a plastic box that will go in the back of my SUV and the cold things in a reusable grocery bag that fits in my fridge so I can grab it and go!

5.  I'm a Body Pump addict.  Really.  I love the class and can now clean & press almost 40 pounds.  LOVE!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment