- I went to bed late and didn't sleep very well last night.
- The sauce from my lunch leaked out all over the inside of my work bag and it now smells like vinegar.
- My soy milk exploded in the kitchen at work when I opened it for my cereal.
- I forgot my cell phone at home and Pete had to bring it to me as I am expecting a call on it.
- My insulated coffee mugs have been dripping the sauce every time I tip them up for a sip.
- My contacts are either very dirty or dry or something, because they are fuzzy and I have to keep blinking to clear them.
REALLY? I deserve chocolate? For what? What part of chocolate will solve those issues above? None. What part of chocolate will make those issues go away? None. What part of chocolate will make it all better? None.
So here I sit, no chocolate, blinking away. But thankful that I can fell the feeling of a crappy day, blink my eyes several trillion times and realize that food is not the answer.