Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I need a plan

I've been thinking over the last few days.  I need a plan. You see Pete is challenged by 'beating' himself.  Not hitting himself, but beating his last workout or his last weight loss or his last calorie burn.  I don't seem to have that in me.  But I am a planner.  I like to plan things out and know how and when things are going to happen.

SO!  I need a plan.

Second step of this pre-plan is that I need to remember what worked for me in the past.  What I was doing when I was successful.  One thing I do know is that I liked having a calendar on my closet wall telling me what I needed to be doing each day.  So for now, until I can figure out what else worked for me, I'm going to do the calendar.


It's not that I'm not going to work out this week.  Not at all.  But the grand plan starts Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment