Monday, July 18, 2011

244; Week one, Day One

244.  Some of that is all the water I've been drinking in the last few days while being outside in the sauna that is currently MN.  Dew points in the 80's is not good.  Some of that is the junk I'm been eating.  Some of that is the exercise I've not been doing.

It changes today.  Week one, day one of the plan.

Surprisingly I woke up at 5 with my alarm and got to the gym.  Whereas previously when I set my alarm for the gym I couldn't drag myself out of bed.  But with the plan, I think I'm more motivated to get up and stick to it.

I spent 3 minutes on the treadmill - 2.04 miles, 300 calories and 16% fat burned.

I'm going to track food again in the 4 weeks as much as I can/  I'm not going to beat myself up about not doing it every day.  My goal is to workout and the food tracking is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment