Tuesday, July 19, 2011

242; Partner With Fitness

Week1; Day 2:  242 today.  I decided that I'm going to weigh myself daily during this time so I can track my body for the next month.  I've never done that before.  Day 1 went ok.  I tracked my calories at 1468; 198 grams carbs, 50 grams fat and 62 grams of protein.  I had about 100 ounces of water during the day.

*************************

The YMCA that I go to is having a Partner With Fitness night next Monday.  The trainers put together a night of exercise, silent auction, raffle and other things.  All the proceeds go to the Y Partner Fitness Campaign where they provide scholarships to those families that can't pay for full membership and for kids programs.  $20 for each of us because I talked Pete into going with me.  Actually I told the head trainer that I was going to go and trying to talk Pete into it.  He promptly found Pete in the gym and told him that he was signing him up for it no matter what! 
Starting at 5:30 they have a welcome and intro of all the trainers.  Then every 20 minutes they change exercise styles.  Turbokick, Kettlebells, Kickboxing, Core & More, Body Step and Yoga. 

2.5 hours of exercise.  I get to try all the different things and see if they're something that I could do.  I get to do 2.5 hours of exercise and chalk it up to the "plan" I have for the 4 weeks.  I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment