Friday, June 17, 2011

My 10 Pound Yo Yo - 235

235 again.  And while it's a lowering of my number on the scale, it's somewhat frustrating.

I feel like I'm carrying around a 10 pound yo yo.  Some weeks it's all wound up tight and I'm at 240.  Other weeks it's all let out and I'm at 230.  And still yet there are weeks where that yo yo is halfway up and I'm at 235. 

I'm hoping the next 7 weeks will change this.  I haven't been able to work out since last Friday.  (I swear I could sleep 20/24 hours every day.)  But it all changes on Monday.  Pete and I start training with a new trainer on Monday.  And it's going to be my 7 weeks of concerted effort to throw away my 10 pound yo yo.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    10 Pounds of Yo-yo!! I love that, well I love the saying. That is totally how I feel! Up and down with the same 10 pounds, frustrating is right!

    Good luck with the new trainer, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete