Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm alive

I have the best workout for you all! Ready?  Coughing.  It works your abs, your back, your arm to cough in...

I'm still coughing.  Unable to workout because let's face it, who wants to be on a treadmill next to Coughy McCougherson?  No one.  That's who.  I'm hoping that by next week I can do some light workouts and by the week after be back into it full swing.  I'm afraid to get on the scale tomorrow.  I was down when I was sick and didn't feel like eating.  But since I've been better, all I want to do is eat.  And since I'm the grocery shopper, it's slim pick'ins at the Michelle & Pete household. 

As for Pete?  He's finished the behavioral meetings with the psychologist.  She said that he was different than  a lot of people and almost strangely wary of his answers.  But after talking with him she realized that he's just a really positive person who is secure in his beliefs.  He has to wait until next week when the report hits the surgery center for his next phase.  I think he said that they send a request to the insurance to approve it and while they're waiting for that, they have him attend some classes to prep him for the surgery and afterwards. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, and good luck to Pete getting everything arranged!

    ReplyDelete