Friday, February 18, 2011

235

I have to admit that I feel like I've been in a coma for about 2 weeks.  I believe that I am addicted to technology.  I check blogs, read the paper online, check message boards, read articles....  And I did none of this while sick.  I'll never catch up on my blog reader - ever.  I miss seeing what's happening with all the blogs I follow.  I feel like some of the news is just happening, when it was really last week.  Yes, I am addicted to the techie things of this world.

235!  So I've not been to the gym in 2 weeks.  The week I was sick I ate hardly anything because I just didn't feel like it.  This week I've been eating more, but not where I was.  It's like my stomach has shrunk to the size it should be and I'm getting fuller at meals.  Because I've had this happen before, I know that it will likely stretch out again. 

Pete's been making dinners and I'm really glad.  For a couple of reasons.  One is that I felt overwhelmed sometimes with having to get home and make dinner.  Two is because I want him to know what a healthy meal looks like, both from the combination of foods and the portion sizes.  And he's learning.  A protein, starch and veggie.  He's done this several times this week and made things in good portion sizes for the two of us.

So this weekend is back to normal of the everyday errands and shopping and such.  I think I'll be waiting until sometime next week to try the gym though. (cough).

No comments:

Post a Comment