Monday, October 11, 2010

Questions

I found this questionaire at Never the Skinny Girl and thought this was a good chance to figure out some things about me.

1. What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight?
My highest weight...whew, here goes...about 270/275. I wasn't weighing myself then, but I can tell from clothes that I found from that time.
My weight now is about 240. I was down further but have some sciatic issues that are preventing me from working out like I want to.
My goal weight? I know that my first goal is to lose 70 pounds and be about 185 pounds by 2/1/11.

2. What is your #1 motivation for losing weight?
I want to feel better. Physicially, mentally and emotionally.

3. Have you always been overweight?
No. When I was in elementary school, my mom had a hard time finding me pants because the super skinny ones were still too big. *sigh*

4. When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
The me I want to be. The vision in my head of what my life looks like.

5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
Sopping in the 'normal' sections of clothing stores.

6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
Yes and no. I have support of blogs that I visit in that they inspire me. I have support from the gym recognizing my face each time I come in. However, I have to tell my family and friends that I've lots for them to notice.

7. What is your favorite exercise?
Lifint weights. I love the way my muscles feel tired afterwards.

8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
That it's a lifestyle, not a diet. I need to learn a lifestyle, not how to lose weight.

9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
Admittedly I haven't really given up much. I eat things rarely or in moderation to satisfy the craving so that it doesn't drive me batty to continue to have it.

10. What is your strategy for losing weight?
Slow and steady. Little lifestyle changes at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment