Thursday, October 07, 2010

Could I? Should I?

I linked to a blog called Prior Fat Girl the other day. I've been following the blog since last winter when I was going to the gym every day and really motivated to change. She's having a get together this month with speakers and such and I'm going. I'm hoping that it's the motivator to get me excited again about working out.

Today she announced that she is taking submissions for additional bloggers on her site. And it got me to thinking. Wondering. Should I submit me?

I already like to blog and want to blog and do so often. I already like to blog about my struggles with exercising and eating. I like her (even though I haven't met her). I like what she stands for and how she went about her healthness journey.

I think I just talked my self into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment