Monday, April 19, 2010

And I hacked and I hacked until I blew the house down...

ok, not really. But it feels like it. How about coughed and coughed and coughed until I put a new cough drop in?

I swear that laying on one side in bed causes this weird sensation of my whole head draining to one side. Add to that, when upright, my head has that pressure headache thing going on. And then throw in that I can't walk a flight of stairs at work or drink a cup of water from my water bottle without getting winded. My every intention is to go to the gym tomorrow.

Ask me my intention tomorrow when the alarm goes off at 5 am.

I figure that I can still get a really good stretch (my back is killing me from laying around), some weights lifted and maybe a 20 minute slow walk on the treadmill. I feel like I need to do something, anything to keep my momentum before I lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment