Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spark

This -> SparkPage is me. I joined the local Y the last day of January, but didn't really get into it until the middle of February. I was going to the gym several times a week afte work. Only things would keep getting in the way and I'd find excuses not to go. Since 2/22/10 I've been getting up at 5 am 4 out of 5 days during the work week and every day on the weekend to go to the gym. I spend about 20-30 minutes on weights for one body area and about 30-45 minutes on the treadmill during the week. On the weekends I spend a good 30 minutes on the weights and 50 minutes on the tredmill.

As of last Friday I was down 9 pounds. I've had a bad week so far, but I'm hoping that I can continue to lose. I did way to much on my core over the weekend and wore myself out. Monday it was all I could do to stay awake until 1. At 1:30 I left work and slept hard for an hour. My mucles were sore and I took it easy the rest of the night. I skipped Tuesday gym. Today I was back at the gym working on my arms with weights and on the tredmill for 45 minutes.

I've been doing ok with eating. Tracking everything helps. I was getting under the calories that the program set for me so I lowered my daily intake to 1300-1500 a day. I try to keep my carbs to about 10 servings a day and high protien, high fiber, low fat.

I know that my muscles are getting stronger. I can tell that in my arms and my legs. I just hope I kep losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment