Monday, October 26, 2009

ME ME ME

I joined another gym. Pete and I did so good 2 years ago. We were going to the gym almost daily and working out and feeling good and losing weight. Then spring came and planning wedding and Pete's Dad dying and motorcycle season and it all went to hell.

In the last 18 months Pete has gained all the weight back that he lost and I gained the weight back. He's not happy and frankly I'm not happy with me. I've done everything that I can to support him losing weight again. Then I realized that the one thing he did for me 2 years ago was to lead by example.

So I started walking again Saturday. I'm going to walk on the treadmill every day that we don't go to the gym. And today is the first gym day. No Matter What.

Livestrong.com
I'm addicted to this application on my phone. It tracks the calories eaten and the exercise done for the day. It gives you a percentage your daily intake so show how much you've consumed. It really put the whole thing in perspective for me. I enter everything that I eat and really think about what I'm putting in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment