Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Motorcycle...continued

I have bags! Good bags. Saddlebags for the motorcycle. I was worrying yesterday because I asked the dealer to install the bags and put the license plate on the back of one of the bags. Was I making the right decision to punch through the bag with the plate? I knew that I didn't want it on the fender because they'd have to put holes in the fender. So the bags was the only other option. It worked. They look awesome. So now all that I have to worry about is the front controls. They should be in soon so they can be installed.

It's going to get nice next week. The week that I start my month of really not being able to take any time off or leave early. So I told Pete that I'd be riding around the circular drive at work ever break I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment