Monday, January 26, 2009

Ruby the red nosed woman

Yesterday Pete and I ran to Walmart. We, no I, needed things for the trip and he graciously indulged my need for lists and crossing things off by coming with. On the way I told him that I needed some tissues for the car. He looked at me and said "Puffs Plus." I told him whatever they had and tried to continue talking. Then he said, "No you need Puffs Plus. Trust me."

I looked over and realized that my noze (or as I now say it 'node') must look some kind of awful. I asked if it was red He nodded and said that the creases were really red.

So I've now been named, Ruby the red nose woman. But I have my Puffs Plus which really all softer. I put lotion on the 'creases' often and I'm hoping it goes away soon. Both the cold and the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment