Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm so not a spur of the moment person

I'm the one who asks all the what ifs.
I'm the one who plans and plans and plans.
I make lists of things that need to be done in order to do something else.

I'm really not a spur of the moment person.

But I booked air and hotel to go to LA with only 10 days notice. A couple from the motorcycle club asked us if we wanted to go out there with them. At first I said no, for all the reasons listed above. Then the more I thought about it, why not? We have the money and really when are we going to get out there again? Neither of us have been there so it should be fun!

We're going to Knotts Berry Farm for sure and then sightseeing or something. All I know is that I did a spur of the moment thing and it feels really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment