Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Honeymoon


We had the best time last weekend! Honeymooned in Southern MN. Stayed in a wonderful suite and ate dinner at a couple of places. I would not recommend the Anderson House unless you're looking for a comfort food experience. They really don't know how to cook a nice filet. On the other hand we had a wonderful dinner at Vinifera. The place is casually elegant and the foon was wonderful! I had a game hen in a rosemary sauce and it was so good I wanted to lick the plate. They also have a bananas foster that is to die for. It's rich and oh so good. If you're looking for something wonderful to do, check out David Sheridan's Packages for sailing.
It was a great weekend full of time to ourselves and activites that we like doing. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. In fact, I plan to do it each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment