Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bridal Brain?

So I sent the check off for the reception & ceremony site. But forgot to sign it. LOL Is this bridal brain? I pointed this out to Pete that this is why I needed lists, so I could remember all the important things. He smiled, knowing my affection for lists and told me it was all right.

I'm also obsessed with details of the wedding. I think about it while running on the treadmill, in the shower, at night while falling asleep, in the car. It's everywhere. That's normal, right?

My goals for the week are to contact the beverage person and get some quotes from caterers. I need to get Pete's ring this week also. I think we are going to ask my cousin Angie to help my niece Alison and Pete's nephew Matthew hand out programs at the ceremony. My nephew Grant and his niece Allie are too young to participate and I don't want it to be a hassle for their parents to have to see that they are doing something. I'm also thinking that I should ask Pam at work to be a "helper". She is so task oriented and good with planning and I would love to have her help me out because I was in her wedding. We'll see.

I'm also thinking big picture and trying to figure out how the day will go so that I have a plan of attack! LOL

See wedding on the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment