Friday, February 29, 2008

I added an element

See that ticker? The one above here? It's what I've been waiting for. It's the day I'll marry the man that I thankfully found.

Now to get to planning.

*smile*

Dear Pete,

I don't know if I can ever express how much you mean to me. When you're curled around me at night and I feel you breathe next to me I thank God. I thank the stars and the heavens. I thank you. I really don't know what my life would have been without you. You fill me up so full that there isn't room for the negative things that filled me up before.

I realized a few months ago that my laugh had changed. Or rather bloomed. I don't think I was ever really laughing before. Oh, I'd laugh and sometimes laugh so hard I cried. I just don't think it was my true laugh. When I'm with you and I laugh it sounds so very different. So very happy, innocent and joyous. I love it. I love that you can bring that out in me. And I love you so very much.

Love Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment