Friday, October 05, 2007

Hooky...

P and I played hooky yesterday! Ok, well not really. We each took a few hours of vacation yesterday afternoon because it was so nice out. We ended up going

Louisville Swamp . Yes I know it's called a swamp, but it's not like you're walking in water or anything. It's beautiful out there. We spent about 3 hours in there hiking around and looking at the old buildings. I sat on a bench by the old farmstead & considered the buildings. They're incredible for how old they are and that they would built by farmers!

Anyway we had dinner and of course ended up at our favorite place.
Centennial Lakes . There is one certain swing that P and I sit in all the time. We talk, laugh, joke, cuddle, swing and people watch. Then we get up and walk around the lake. I love it there.

So that was ysterday.

Today? Rain Rain Rain. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment