Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bad day all around

1. First was the squabble with P in the morning.
2. I had PMS/DMS and the squabble made my cry.
3. Then he told me it wasn't that big a deal & to stop crying. GRRRR. I'm freaking emotional!
4. On my way to work a guy pulled out in front of me almost hitting my front end. I honked, but it didn't seem to bother him.
5. I get to work and make my breakfast of toasted english muffin & coffee. Yay me!
6. The toaster police tells me I need an intervention and can't toast any longer it smells bad to her and she can't stand it. GRRR.

Insert office door closed crying jag here. :(

7. I left work only to drive 70 minutes to the town P works in to look at a house we like. Yes, 70 minutes.
8. The house was horrible. No wonder it hasn't sold.
9. I found out that my townhouse has lost value with the horrible housing market and I would have to pay to sell it.

Insert depressed *sigh* along with attempt at another crying jag.


It was a horrible, no good nastly, make you want to crawl back in bed kind of day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment