Tuesday, June 04, 2013

190; June Goals

Mel at 4Kottez Runs It posted her June goals yesterday and it spurred me to do the same.  I have both goals and things that I have to get done before I have this surgery.  So my list is a big old pile of both.

  1. Gym 4 days a week.  2 strength and at least 2 cardio.  The better shape I'm in, the easier surgery will be.
  2. Eat more yogurt and take vitamins every day.  The increase in vitamins and probiotics will again get me in better shape for surgery.
  3. Eat cleaner.  Kick the cake habit for now and go with the fruits and veggies.
  4. Deep clean the house.  If I'm going to be laid up for 6-8 weeks in the house, I want it clean first.
  5. Shop for the things I need post-surgery.
  6. Find one thing each week to do with Pete and the puppy-duppy to relax.
  7. Get in for a hair appointment before surgery.
  8. Mani/pedi before surgery.
  9. Clean my office at work and declutter.
  10. Remind myself to live in grace.  Be mindful of my choices and let go of the things I can't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment