- Gym 4 days a week. 2 strength and at least 2 cardio. The better shape I'm in, the easier surgery will be.
- Eat more yogurt and take vitamins every day. The increase in vitamins and probiotics will again get me in better shape for surgery.
- Eat cleaner. Kick the cake habit for now and go with the fruits and veggies.
- Deep clean the house. If I'm going to be laid up for 6-8 weeks in the house, I want it clean first.
- Shop for the things I need post-surgery.
- Find one thing each week to do with Pete and the puppy-duppy to relax.
- Get in for a hair appointment before surgery.
- Mani/pedi before surgery.
- Clean my office at work and declutter.
- Remind myself to live in grace. Be mindful of my choices and let go of the things I can't change.
Tuesday, June 04, 2013
190; June Goals
Mel at 4Kottez Runs It posted her June goals yesterday and it spurred me to do the same. I have both goals and things that I have to get done before I have this surgery. So my list is a big old pile of both.