1. Mother's Day. Where my family eats make your own shish-ka-bobs and eats for hours on end while talking, laughing and catching up.
2. Sunday, actual Mother's Day, I will be riding this:
(minus the child) to the first motorcycle event of the summer. Then I will be talking Pete into going for a long ride with me on the back of his bike. I do my best thinking on the back of his bike and it makes me cry to think that I will miss several months of riding.
3. I am going to try to talk Pete into surprising a certain 10 year old at school for lunch. She will be ecstatic.
4. I am determined to put my new running shoes to work this weekend. Even if all I do is walk on the treadmill at the gym. I need to feel my body working and sweating again. It's time.
5. I am still working on living in Grace. It seems ever appropriate that I chose this word for 2013. I need to sit in my positives and realize that I will live through the bad things with the support of those around me.