Friday, May 03, 2013

Friday Fives; Thankful Edition

1.  I'm thankful for the weekend.  Stress and insomnia has prevented good sleeping all week. 

2.  I am thankful for the knowledge that my Mom has about breast cancer, the willingness to talk about it and her approach of letting me lead in how/when to share and ask for help.

3.  I am thankful for the support of my co workers and family.  I had pretty flowers on my desk all week from great coworkers and calls from my sister to offer to go see the surgeon with me.

4.  I am thankful for my dog.  Did you know that petting an animal reduces stress and actually brings down your heartbeat and your blood pressure?  I've certainly used that this week.

5.  I am thankful in every way for my husband.  I try to tell him all the time how much I love him and appreciate him and need him.  I hope I can accurately explain it so that he understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment