1. I'm thankful for the weekend. Stress and insomnia has prevented good sleeping all week.
2. I am thankful for the knowledge that my Mom has about breast cancer, the willingness to talk about it and her approach of letting me lead in how/when to share and ask for help.
3. I am thankful for the support of my co workers and family. I had pretty flowers on my desk all week from great coworkers and calls from my sister to offer to go see the surgeon with me.
4. I am thankful for my dog. Did you know that petting an animal reduces stress and actually brings down your heartbeat and your blood pressure? I've certainly used that this week.
5. I am thankful in every way for my husband. I try to tell him all the time how much I love him and appreciate him and need him. I hope I can accurately explain it so that he understands.