1. I've had it up to -HERE- with work lately. Without saying too much, there is a decision that has been dragging on for 2 months. And while anxiety over newness is good and natural, 2 months of anxiety is horrible.
2. I plan on cleaning my house this weekend. I need some aggression out and some clean-ness to take over my life right now (see #1).
3. I rented RedBox for the first time in oh about a year. Pete and I used to lay in bed and watch Blue-Rays on our big TV with great sound a lot. But we have not done this in a long time. Popcorn and everything.
4. My sister turns 40 on Sunday.
5. I'm looking for a source for 5x7 or about that size, spiral bound notebooks with colored pages. Any sources for me? I've looked everywhere locally, Target/Walmart stores, BN/Book stores, Office Depot/Max stores.... I use spiral bound notebooks for work to keep me organized and I'd love a colored one to brighten my day.
p.s. Still trying to remind myself to live in Grace.