Friday, September 14, 2012

197.6; Friday Fives

1.  It's payday.  No other explanation needed.

2.  We are going to dinner tonight at a hibachi place for my brother in law's birthday.  Yum!

3.  I am going to try shopping at a place called Clothes Mentor.  It's for more upscale clothing than Goodwill/Salvation Army.  I can never find anything at those places.  I only have 2 pair of pants that I can wear to work and I desperately need more.  I also have no sweaters and it's supposed to be in the 50s and 60s next week.

4.  Tomorrow might be my last day of motorcycle riding.  It's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend.  Pete, Nico and I are taking advantage of it and riding all day.

5.  I can't wait for Sunday afternoon to cook some new soup recipes I've found.  Mushroom soup, chili, apple cake and come cookies are on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment