Friday, June 22, 2012

206.4: Friday Fives

1.  I'm trying really hard not to be discouraged that I can't get out of the 205-207 range.

2.  First farmer's market of the season last night!  I got beets, sweet peas, white & red radishes, local brats with pineapple in them and German pretzel rolls for Pete.  Tomorrow we are headed to the big farmer's market in Minneapolis to walk around and find yummy stuff.

3.  I'm trying to talk Pete into the drive in tonight.  Which may not be in line with the farmer's market.  The drive in is 3 movies and goes until about 4 am.  I want to be at the farmer's market by about 7am...  Naptime?

4.  I just noticed this week that my hips are smaller than my shoulders.  Wow.  I think they've been that way for a while, but I haven't realized it.

5.  I finally need new smaller compression shorts!  YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment