Friday, June 01, 2012

206; Friday Fives

1.  I am super excited to take a 2.5 hour motorcycle ride tomorrow to my college roommate's house.  Her daughter is graduating (I feel old.) and they're having a grad party.  We see each other only a couple of times a year, but she is one of my oldest friends and I love her.

2.  I need to get a grad gift (see #1) that does not suck.  Not really feeling the money thing, but as you can tell I am a major procrastinator.

3.  My weight is going back down.  I've been exercising more.  But my right knee joint is pretty sore after running.

4.  I'm trying to talk my super duper husband into a date night tonight.  I feel like music and relaxation and some people watching.

5.  I bought some new jeans last night.  From Cabala's.  Interestingly enough they have jeans that a jean weight that seem to fit my booty the best.  I washed them last night so I could wear them today.  Yay for new jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment