1. I made this Neapolitan Cake last night. Only I made it 3 regular 9inch layers. And I frosted it with plain vanilla fluffy frosting. I learned if you whip the butter before adding anything else to the frosting it gets very fluffy. I'll take a photo when I cut into it to show you want my version looked like. And amazingly, I tasted a small spoon of each batter to make sure the flavorings were off, but didn't eat anything else. Pete on the other hand is a cake batter LOVER.
2. We're having guests for dinner tonight. I made lots of yummy food for the occasion.
3. We have a "Range Ride" for our motorcycle club Sunday. We have a short ride, a lunch and then we shoot at any open range. All kinds of handguns and rifles and shotguns. There is even someone's homemade cannon. I think Pete has talked my Dad into coming with us.
4. Pete's friend Vic is coming from Texas on Monday for a week and a half. H' 'spretty excited.
5. I haven't been back to the gym to run. I can't figure out what is mentally stopping me, but I need to figure it out this weekend and get back at it.