Friday, May 18, 2012

206.2; Friday Fives

1.  I made this Neapolitan Cake last night.  Only I made it 3 regular 9inch layers.  And I frosted it with plain vanilla fluffy frosting.  I learned if you whip the butter before adding anything else to the frosting it gets very fluffy.  I'll take a photo when I cut into it to show you want my version looked like.  And amazingly, I tasted a small spoon of each batter to make sure the flavorings were off, but didn't eat anything else.  Pete on the other hand is a cake batter LOVER.

2.  We're having guests for dinner tonight.  I made lots of yummy food for the occasion.

3.  We have a "Range Ride" for our motorcycle club Sunday.  We have a short ride, a lunch and then we shoot at any open range.  All kinds of handguns and rifles and shotguns.  There is even someone's homemade cannon.  I think Pete has talked my Dad into coming with us.

4.  Pete's friend Vic is coming from Texas on Monday for a week and a half.  H' 'spretty excited.

5.  I haven't been back to the gym to run.  I can't figure out what is mentally stopping me, but I need to figure it out this weekend and get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment