Thursday, March 22, 2012

220: Before Photos







So I chose clothes to take pictures in for before shots.  Something that was clinging to show (hopefully) what I'll look like in the process.  Forgive the items on the ledge.  The best place for me to get pictures is on our landing.

Honestly it's hard for me to look at those pictures.  I'm not what i saw in my head for a long time.  I saw someone who wasn't "that bad" and that's when I was about 55-60 pounds heavier.  I'm better, but still not what I want to be.  In the back of my head I wonder what my arms will look like.  You can already see some hanging skin by my biceps.  I worry about what it will look like in 6 months.  But I'm willing to cross that bridge when I get to it.  I'm willing to go the journey and figure it out when I get to that.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing well. I've been thinking about you and sending positive thoughts your way...looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete