Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Food Review

We have a full sized fridge at work that 5 of us share.  It's one that I found and brought here so we'd have more space.  Admittedly, it's also become a place that I store more than just a day's food.  I'll bring in a week's worth of breakfasts or lunches and store them.  I also keep a couple of 'emergency lunches' in the freezer.  Yesterday, my first day back, I had one.

My meal along with the picture of it on the box.
I had Amy's Light and Lean Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada.  I give it a B-.
  • The food inside was very similar to the picture.
  • The food portions were similar to the picture.
  • It was only 240 calories and 44 grams of carbs.
  • It tasted rather good.  Not exceptional in wow flavors, but good for Mexican food.


The back of the box.
What I didn't like is all those ingredients.  Granted, a lot of them were organic and all those "organic" words added a lot to the ingredient list.  But it had things like cane juice and enzymes that I'm not wild about.

Would I but it again?  Probably.  It's an okay go to frozen meal for lunch that I can add to with a small salad and fruit for a complete lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment