Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ten In Two

I apologize for not posting late last week.  I was fighting a migraine, behind at work and like sucked me in.

I have been trying to be more open in my relationships.  To practice being vulnerable and letting myself sit within it.  Reminding myself that it's ok to be uncomfortable.  I dislike the uncomfortable awkward feeling.  I think that's what I hate most about being vulnerable.  The feelings that come from it whether it's a good feeling or a bad feeling.  But I'm working on it.

I am tired and I can't figure out why.  Is it the late spring and the fact that I'm not outside enjoying life like I usually am?  Is it because I'm not working out?  Am I over scheduled?  It's to the point that my alarm goes off in the morning, I turn it off, fall right back asleep and have no memory of my alarm when I wake up later.  None.  I think I need to set my alarm across the room to get myself up.

After talking about this with Pete I decided that my immediate goal was to get to the gym 10 times in 2 weeks.  And my reward was the Harley dealer charm from Zylstra for my charm bracelet.  The charm is $25 so it's not a huge amount of money, but it's something that I want and can't justify just buying right now.  So by Memorial Day I should have 10 gym sessions in. 

1 comment:

  1. 10 times in 2 weeks is an AWESOME goal! Be sure to keep us posted! You'll do GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete