Friday, May 06, 2011

234 and A Plan

234.  Which means that despite note working out and eating not so good, I can maintain.  I don't now how, but I can.  I need to figure this out.

Back to the gym this morning with Pete for a kettlebell class.  It was good to work out again.  I miss it when I don't do it.

My Plan
I wrote in my journal last night.  10 minutes worth.  Easy.  My plan is to recommit myself to going to the gym at least 5 days a week.  That means I get 2 rest days if I need them.  My plan is to drink more water.  At least 75 ounces at work.  I can do this.  My plan is to eat better and that involves planning out my lunches and any snacks each day for work.  My plan is the journalling to see if there are any patterns.  30 days in this plan - mid June.  I can do this. 

Do you have weekend plans?  I do.  Tomorrow we are getting together with my family for Mother's Day.  We're going to have make your own shish-ka-bobs on the grill with yummy veggies and some bread.  Then I'm making banana cake for dessert.

Sunday is the first event for our motorcycle club.  An ice cream social about 30 minutes from our house.  Mother Nature - could you please let us have no rain and some sun?  Riding in the rain sucks.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment