1. My Dad is coming over this weekend to help Pete and I hang our new DH-TV in the bedroom. Why is my Dad helping? Because Pete and I apparently have no ability to get things level and even. My Dad does.
2. My Mom might be coming with him. It will be the 3rd or 4th time that she has been at our house since I bought it in 2006. I feel like it's a test. (for those that don't know, it's a rocky relationship)
3. I skipped my first TRX class last night and I feel guilty.
4. I went back to menu planning for the week and using that to purchase only what we need for groceries. It makes me for less anxious about shopping.
5. I was 238 on the scale this morning. But I'm not going to get worried about it.
6. I may be able to start working at home 1 day every two weeks. (Yay!)
7. I'm turning 41 this month and I don't know how I feel about that yet.
8. I signed up for Shop Smarter on 3/12/11. I'm excited to learn new things in the grocery store!
9. A group of women that I have only known on the internet for about 6 years are getting together in April and I don't think I can go.
10. I am in no mood to work this week.