Thursday, January 06, 2011

Did I win?

I haven't been to the gym in a week.  And I 've been weighing myself every day.

I haven't been because I am still fighting this stupid sinus infection.  I woke up on Sunday feeling like an elephant was on my chest and someone had slapped me as hard as they could in my back.  Basically I couldn't breathe without coughing.  Pete kept at me until I decided to go to Urgent Care and get checked out.  Yay, more antibiotics.  (not really)  I mean I got the antibiotics plus cough syrup, but no yay about the medications.  This is the 6th sinus infection of 2010 and usually they take 2 rounds of meds to clear up.  And lets just say that the antibiotics cause other issues.  So no good.

Remember this post?  That's why I've been weighing myself.  I want the reward of the shirt, but don't know if I am up for down or the same?  Regardless, I have until tomorow to weigh in, so it looks like I'll be going to the gym tomorrow, ready of not.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment