Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Walking...barely.

So I had another session with the trainer Tuesday at the gym. Yesterday. Wow, seems like so long ago. Anyway, I was a little sore last night. The kind of sore that reminds you that you worked out and worked out well. Today? I'm hobbling. Not as in my back hurts, but definately I wonder (silently of course) if I really need to use the bathroom that badly because it hurts to lower myself & get up again.

So I wonder, on these days, is it worth it?

Is the soreness for a couple of days afterwords worth losing? Is the stiffness from sitting for a couple of days worth it? Because I end up lifting weights 2 days a week and spending 2-3 days afterwards sore. So really I'm living in a state of sore and not so sore.

I really need to get back to the place where I'm working out and sore the next day and then it's gone. I REALLY need that rhythum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment