Thursday, November 04, 2010

Recipes

The time I normally spend writing a post I used in different way yesterday. A couple if years ago I put together a recipe blog to track the cooking I was doing. It quickly fell by the wayside when I started yet another blog about planning my wedding. Can you say blog overload?

What I've realized in the last couple of months is that I gave a pattern. (doesn't everyone?). I search for recipes, I make recipes then I lose the good ones. Shortly after coming back from our anniversary trip I made great biscuits. Now I'll be famed if I can find that recipe.

So I resurrected my recipe blog called Adventures In Everyday Food. I'll post a link in the next few days to the site. My hope is that I can both log the recipes I make but also track the nutrition and see if I can revamp them to make them better for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment