Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm still here

I'm blog stalking.  Saturday Pete and I went out in the 20 degree Minnesota weather for an hour to take pcitures.  I know that we're hearty Minnesooooooootans (said in my best accent), but damn if 20 degrees with a wind isn't cold!  And to top it off, the outfits that I bought for us consisted of sweaters.  Yep, no jackets.  At the end we Harely'd up with shirts & sweatshirts for some fun pictures.  Pete says to me as I'm taking my sweater off OUTSIDE to put on a different shirt "I'm not taking anything off!!"  I laughed and told him that he didn't have to. 

Anyway, hopefully some teasers will be up on her blog soon and the pictures in a couple of weeks. 

Do you want to stalk too?  Or even just someone local who wants pictures taken?  Because Pete is SO NOT a picture guy.  As in he complianed the whole time leading up to this.  As in he questioned why he had to do this (I told him he had to because he LOVED me).  Well Leah had us laughing in the freezing cold and at the end, while driving away, Pete says "Well that wasn't bad at all!".

Here's the blog:  Leah Maria Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment